Friday, November 20, 2009

tagged by yuki

FOUR NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU: 1. yen lee(跟英文发音不同) 2. 温彦莉 3. 彦莉 4. 小莉莉 FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE: 1. 7/1 2. 28/2 3. 12/5 4. 14/11 FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES: 1. eat lunch 2. Watch tv 3. Drinks yogurt drink 4. sms FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY: 1. be with family 2. be with ah tham 3. be with friends 4. get money from someone^^ FOUR PEOPLE YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST: 1.my primary school teachers 2.my primary school friends 3.my tuition teacher 4. my neighbor FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE: 1. books 2. clothes 3. bags 4.hand phone? FOUR OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES (CURRENTLY): 1. reading 2. watching drama 3. eating 4. listening songs FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION: 1.Taiwan 2.Japan 3. Korea 4. Australia FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS: 1.yogurt drinks 2.orange juice 3. Sprite(cz of jay^^) 4.100 plus FOUR THINGS ALWAYS FOUND IN YOUR BAG: 1.tissue 2.purse 3.umbrella 4.Dettol instant hand sanitizer FOUR FAVORITE COLORS: 1.purple 2.blue 3.white 4.粉色系 TOP FOUR HANGOUTS: 1.leisure mall2.metro kajang 3.jusco cheras selatan 4.look out point TOP FOUR YOU LOVE SO MUCH: 1. Family 2.Friends 3.Ah tham 4.Bao bei TOP FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU: 1.my 2 doggy(doll) 2.my cow key-ring 3.my cow glasses 4.my novel books TOP FOUR WHO YOU THINK WILL ANSWER THIS SURVEY: 1.sook kuan 2.mint 3.soon wei 4.hamga TOP FOUR REASONS WHY YOU WILL ANSWER THIS SURVEY: 1.yuki tagged me so I muz answer 2.38 38 den answer lo 3.because of boring den answer lo 4.duno..hehe THE PEOPLE WHO I GOING TO TAG: 1.sook kuan 2.mint 3.soon wei 4.hamga

No comments:

Post a Comment